Playground Pimp Playground Pimp

OMFG!!!!!!! that was FUCKIN FUNNY!

i laughed my ass off the whole time! it needs more background music to fill in the boring times when there is no sound. thats about the only boring part coolguy22. MAKE MORE!! this one was awesome!! the part when he sings along with all his hookers is great!!

Flying Shit: Part I Flying Shit: Part I

hey show some support!

your supposed to be on his side "monkeyboy" whats up w/ that? i know its you tyler and tracy...or to all the jackedcartoons fans "penguin" and his twin brother. no wonder you got kicked off the site...nice cover tho, its just too bad you told me that it was you and i am not goin to go behind jacks back and do crap like that w/ you...too bad. oh and i think that the toon didnt make much sense but you say it will w/ the second episode and the animations were good and sound was exelent so i gave you a ten.

Bunny-Fun Bunny-Fun

classic!

man that was great...i laughed my ass off after about the third time watchin it cause i couldnt figure out what was happinen...deffinately make more like that...the sound was the best part

Worlds Worst Ways To Die Worlds Worst Ways To Die

very good!

man did you guys know this guy they call bird is only 15???? i find that amazin myself...everything is good w/ the toon the only problem i found was the sound loop you put in...it got annoyin but it was a good choice so i gave that even a 10! great job and great site!