Playground Pimp Playground Pimp

OMFG!!!!!!! that was FUCKIN FUNNY!

i laughed my ass off the whole time! it needs more background music to fill in the boring times when there is no sound. thats about the only boring part coolguy22. MAKE MORE!! this one was awesome!! the part when he sings along with all his hookers is great!!

Flying Shit: Part I Flying Shit: Part I

hey show some support!

your supposed to be on his side "monkeyboy" whats up w/ that? i know its you tyler and tracy...or to all the jackedcartoons fans "penguin" and his twin brother. no wonder you got kicked off the site...nice cover tho, its just too bad you told me that it was you and i am not goin to go behind jacks back and do crap like that w/ you...too bad. oh and i think that the toon didnt make much sense but you say it will w/ the second episode and the animations were good and sound was exelent so i gave you a ten.

Bunny-Fun Bunny-Fun

classic!

man that was great...i laughed my ass off after about the third time watchin it cause i couldnt figure out what was happinen...deffinately make more like that...the sound was the best part

Kill Cute Creatures DEMO Kill Cute Creatures DEMO

awsome...

this is deff. something i would like to see when its done. i think the levels are good too but maybe you could even add a few more levels like...maybe..um...under the sea and maybe even in the sky or something...but yeah i wanna see the finished product.

Stick Street Race Stick Street Race

great!

hey coty man..i just had to give you a perfect ten! the toon was great for being one of your first and the fact you are only 14!!jeez i find that truely amazin! but the cartoon needs a sequal...like do one w/ some stuff from like gone in 60 sec or fast and the furiouse and maybe make it longer..but i think its great!

Worlds Worst Ways 2 Die 2 Worlds Worst Ways 2 Die 2

very funny!

this cartoon was hillarious! i dont know what is rong w/ snazio but this cartoon was great! i saw the first one and some more of bird and the jacked cartoon web sites stuff...and i do have to say...for you guys being only like what 15-16..that is very good. bird and mr. coty good job!